Content Strategy Applied
etc.venues Marble Arch, Garfield House, 86 Edgware Road, London, W2 2EA
February 9-10, 2017
Our theme this year is Benchmarking Content. How do we know we're doing a good job?
We're highlighting some key conference benefits:
- 3 workshops aimed at experienced strategists who want to take their skills to the next level.
- 1 workshop outlining the core process for professionals new to the field or in adjacent practice areas, such as business analysis, product management, and developers.
- Presentations for a range of skill levels and practice areas.
- Author of Outside In Marketing, James Mathewson,who understands the synergy between content marketing and content strategy, doing a keynote presentation.
- Strategist Madi Weland Solomon presenting about the content feeds as a trend.
- 1 workshop showcasing the tools you always wanted but thought didn't exist.
- Announcement from Adobe about an exciting development for content professionals re their AEM product.
The Programme Has Been Set
Presenters have been chosen and the programme has been set. We have our crowd-pleasers, for sure, but also have new voices from both sides of the Atlantic, and topics to suit the newcomer to the experienced content strategist, from people and processes, core practices, to the geekier side of content strategy.
Announcing our keynote speakers
We're really excited to announce our keynote speakers: Madi Weland Solomon and James Mathewson both bring a huge amount of experience and knowledge with them, and we are thrilled that they will be headlining our two-day event. Keep checking back as we will be adding new speakers all the time.
IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTENT
At Content Strategy Applied we go beyond the theory so you can take away learnings you can use - immediately. We focus on problems, solutions and real-life war stories that content professionals are dealing with now. Join CSA and you will grow your content experience in just two days.
CS Applied was founded in 2011 by Lucie Hyde (Barclaycard formerly eBay) and is now being co-produced with Rahel Anne Bailie (Scroll formerly Intentional Design).